[Artemisia] Re: Question about Uprising

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 13 08:08:15 CDT 2004

*Less* rain, I'd think.  It was nice to actually be able to camp on
green grass, and not the dry, brittle stuff (with accompanying clouds of
powdered....never mind).
--maire, who shudders to think of what the "driveway/slalom course" did
to the guy's pasture, but who was very grateful for the reasonable
temperatures, etc. for the latter half of the weekend....