[Artemisia] Re: Question about Uprising

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:19:41 CDT 2004

Less rain ... hmn ... be careful what you wish for.  The intermountain west
... even with the welcome damp spring ... is in hydrologic drought.  Less
rain means more fire.  More fire means those of us who are Wildland Fire
Fighters don't get to play.  In case those of you who were looking for me at
Uprising... I was at Wild Land Firefighter School.  I have been working as a
Wild Land Firefighter for the last four years ... and please allow me to say
that a little less rain would be welcome... a little more rain would allow
for green fields for more Uprisings.  Besides...   what would it be like to
go to Uprising without rain?   Becha you would miss it!  (ever read "A Fine
and Pleasant Misery'?).

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com