[Artemisia] Re: Question about Uprising

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Aug 14 00:40:44 CDT 2004

Rule 1, you will have fun.
Rule 2, Whatever you plan for you will forget something.
Rule 3, Idaho weather is unpredictable.
Typically it's 55 deg nights, 85 deg days and dry, but we have had rain,
snow, and wind.  I always figure that God just wants to play too. ;-)

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia