[Artemisia] We got it!

tangl tangl at myway.com
Tue Aug 17 09:17:25 CDT 2004

 While we were in California, getting Morgan, we got the house! It's the one we're currently living in, so there's no moving involved. But Terence and I are now homeowners! It was a real trial for the past two months, too. We were told on and off, nearly every day, that it was a done deal, then they needed something else form us to make it happen. I'm surprised we both don't have ulcers. So, we're here now and hope to be doing the addition in a year or so. We'll have to see what the teacher's salary looks like after the "negotiations" go through. It turns out that the District doesn't HAVE to negotiate. If they don't approve of what the teacher's want, they have the right to just pass their proposal on the 2nd of October, with no changes. That won't effect us much now, but it means a loss of $75K to Terrence's retirement, plus a lot more. So, wish us luck! Tanglbaby