[Artemisia] Raptor War Equestrian Meeting

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 12:06:43 CDT 2004

Greetings from the Minister of the Stables!

There will be a meeting for all those who wish to
participate in the equestrian activities and tourneys
at Raptor War.

Since there is a wonderful opportunity for SCA
publicity this next Wednesday, August 25, at Julia
Davis Park, we will hold the meeting there.

We will be discussing requirements for bringing horses
to the site, where to camp, and expectations of horse
owners.

If you would like a rental horse, that information
will be available, too.

The meeting is, again, at Julia Davis Park, by the Zoo
at 7:00pm.  Since the news media is going to be there,
please come in garb.  If you have Mounted Combat
weapons and a mask, bring those and we can practice
those manuevers when the meeting is over.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me.

For Arn Hold!
Lady Auraelia de Medici