[Artemisia] Silver Pass IX-- A&S News

Adriana adriana_riverhold at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 15:29:06 CDT 2004

Greetings to all Who are thinking of attending Silver Pass IX.

     I am extending this friendly reminder once again as to the
Arts and Science Competition for our glorious event.

     We will be seeking the most creative Period Encampment at
the event! Even if you have only Mundane equipment, the use of
imagination is highly encouraged! This contest will only be open
to 20 entries, and will be done by populace vote!
Hope to see you there

     Plus, we have added a fun contest: who, or what shall be the
"Beastie of Silver Pass".  If you are bringing a pet, why not get
him or her in on the fun ? Put your best Barding forward!
A prize will be awarded to the winner!
Non-human entries only please, and please observe all site rules
for pets.

Hope to see all of you there in the beauty that is Silver Pass !

Lord Bran A&S
Shire of Rio de las Animas