[Artemisia] Coronation update

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Fri Aug 20 12:23:19 CDT 2004

Greetings good Gentles of the list
  I would like to make a clarification to the site directions for Coronation. In the recent August issue of the Sage Advice the directions to the Site stated that it was exit # 153 in Wendell Idaho. This is incorrect. The correct exit # is 157. This was not a misprint or the mistake of the Kingdom Chronicler, it was mine and I apologize for any confusion that it may cause either now or in the future. Again the correct exit # is 157.
  That being said, I am reminding all good Gentles of Artemisia that if you are planning to attend the Coronation and wish to partake of the feast, the reservations and pre-pay are both due to me by the first of September. Send to:  Jeff Webster, 278 Buchanan St. Twin Falls, Idaho  83301.  email: red_belt at msn.com<mailto:red_belt at msn.com>
  Thank you,
Ulric