[Artemisia] Been awfully quiet, pot needs stirring...

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Fri Aug 20 14:27:53 CDT 2004

If it was said to me, I'd probably respond "and you must be a virgin, 'cuz
you're really ugly".  If it was said to a Lady in my presence, I'd probably
at least verbally go off on the fool, if they said it to a lady of my House,
I'd physically drag the offending party to my Baroness, and hold them in
place until she was done them (then I'd hit 'em).

snip snip
And I would follow you, kicking them in the behind all the way.

Ulric