[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 11, Issue 22

Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil archergodwin at cableone.net
Fri Aug 20 18:13:19 CDT 2004

> Personally, I like number 3 and number 6.  number 1 and 2 are great also.  Now, I am going through my material boxes
to find some green fabric.  and i have a bodic that laces from top to
bottom.  and i dare anyone to say that to me.
> good thing that wasn't said in front of any of the Blackwing Company.  especially the women fighters.
the person(s) nards would look great hanging from a buckler or a scabbard.
> Redhawk..

Actually Redhawk, there is a shoot called "low hanging fruit".
Really fun for archers.....and of course you know the old adage:
...you can run....

My 2.5 cents worth.
This kind of situation evokes several different emotions in me.

Pity:
At what a tunnelvisioned twit this person must be.
At how emotionally malnourished this person is -
- probably still believes in green M&Ms, and what ear is that guy
wearing his earring in: the left or the right.

Anger:
Depending on who was doing the talking, and who that person made the
comment to, would determine whether or not they got asked to "wake up",
or whether I spent a few minutes trying to wake them up.

In Depth Planning:
Just ask them their SCA name, " And you would be?" and walk away shaking
your head, after receiving the name.
I hate Politics, but this would be one place to use them.

..and probably would go through all 3 of the above, weighing heavily
whether or not to engage in #2.

Godwin