[Artemisia] Artemisian Games

sisters stuff sistersstuff at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:46:56 CDT 2004

Hello all on this wonderful list!

    I have an interesting question regarding the recent Artemisan Games.
Has anyone who brought their 4 footed friends (Dogs) to the Artemisan Games had any problems with
bites / red marks on their dogs that are still there, or have found new ones appearing?

My daughter brought her dog up there and she is still suffering with the painful bites! She took her to the Vet and he checked her for parasites, but none were found, but her white blood count was high, he thought it might be a form of cellutius. (sp?) If someone has noticed any of these symptoms please let us know!

Also, neither my daughter nor I have had any bites ourselves.

Other than this, the Games were quite enjoyable!
I also have pictures on my website - click on the Artemisan Games link.

Siwsan MacGabhainn