[Artemisia] Re: [Blackwing] Coronation

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 22:27:32 CDT 2004

Greetings my fair company and all Rapier fighters of the kingdom.

Black Wing will have a camp at Coronation. Come one come all.
I invite you all to compete in the Kingdom Rapier Champion Tourney.
It is time for another to step up and Champion our fair Queen.
The tourney will be fought in pod style, 34 in. single sword. Two fighters
will advance from each pod to a single elimination tourney. Our fair Queen will
decide the weapon styles for the rounds. The Final will be fought 5 weapon
style one pass per style. please be prepared for this will be a fast paced
tourney if you are called to stand ready get ready. Then when called to take the
field you had better be ready or you will forfeit the match and your opposite
will receive the win.  We have a very tight time limit for this tourney and must
keep it moving at a steady pace. Thank you for your help.

PS Black Wing Company and Friends please contact me if you wish to camp with
the company.

Yours in service to the dream.
Captain General Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Rapier Champion