[Artemisia] bringing minors to Raptor War?

Lisa elsidhg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 13:49:11 CDT 2004

Greetings from Arn Hold. Of course we hope you are all planning to attend our Labor Day Weekend event: Raptor War. If you are bringing any person under the age of 18 with you to the event, there are a few forms you will need to have with you. Here are the specifics:

Minor Waivers:

   All minors must have minor’s waivers signed for them, at every event or function. This includes every event they attend regardless of participation, and every martial practice, if they are participants
   The form must be signed by the parent or legal guardian.
   Minors who are members and have a blue card of their very own NEED NOT have a new waiver signed for them at every event, (unless otherwise specified by Kingdom Law or policies).  Their parent or guardian signed a waiver when they sent in their membership and it is on file.

(Seneschal’s Handbook-Kingdom of Artemisia, Revised October 1, 1999.)

Camping Events:  Parent must submit Consent For Emergency Medical Care for a Minor with emergency contact and medical information if minor is accompanied by a supervising adult.

If they do not have the forms and a supervising adult:

SEND THEM HOME

You can find these forms on the sca.org website under publications and official documents. We look forward to seeing all the young ones at Raptor War. Please don't make your trip cut short by forgetting these 2 required forms.

Thank you!
Elsidh, Exchequer, Arn Hold