[Artemisia] Midge Marsh Melee

Eric & Mary Ward ecmaward at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 07:51:47 CDT 2004

Greetings to all:

To the over 115 gentles who attended and had fun at Midge Marsh
Melee, my thanks, because you made the event.

My personal thanks to all who worked so hard to make the event a success:

Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne, my co-autocrat, and manufacturer of amazing
wood burned plaques.
THL Isabeau de Sevingy, emergency fill-in co-autocrat
THL Math the Fish, for great armored fighting
THL Don Vilhelm Silberhammer, for excellent Rapier fighting
THL Enish McCarrig, the Mothership, for running Arts & Sciences

Extra Special thanks to THL Meraude for endless hours at Gate, and
THL Bianca de Ravenna for making childrens activities such a sucess,
and Lord Joel the Wanderer for his help with childrens activities.

Anyone else, and there were many, my thanks for jumping in and helping.

I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

THL Owen ap Howell