[Artemisia] Solstice Feast

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Sun Dec 5 20:06:19 CST 2004

Greetings unto the list,

This is to inform you that the reservation list for Solstice is now full.

Those who have pre-paid are on a confirmed list, those who have made
reservations but not yet paid are on a pending list and will be moved to
the confirmed list as your payment is received.  I will be at both the
Grypon's Lair and Loch Salann Fighter practices this week and will be
happy to collect your reservation payments at that time.

At this point in time, if you wish to make a 'new' reservation, you will
be placed on a waiting list and moved up if cancellations should occur.

Those pending reservations remaining on the list but unpaid after 2:00
p.m. on the day of the event will be sold to those asking to be placed on
the waiting list.  The waiting list will be filled after 2:00 in arrival
order.

Please remember, although we are out of reservations, off board feasting
is allowed at this event, we look forward to the fellowship of  your
company at this grand event.

In service
Lady Bethoc
Exchecquer, Barony of Loch Salann