[Artemisia] Heraldry & Scribes at Solstice Court

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Dec 9 13:25:00 CST 2004

 Greetings, all. In addition to the previously scheduled events that will be taking place at Sostice Court in the Barony of Loch Salann this Saturday, I am happy to announce that there will be a heraldry consultation table run by Lord Bjarki Hvitabjarnarson. In addition, there will be a drop-in scribal arts table with books, information and yes, the beginning of a backlog for your perusal.  If you have received an award from the Kingdom of Artemisia, and did not receive a scroll, please come see me.  I also would like to meet any scribes or people interested in the scribal arts.  Please stop by the table! Looking forward to seeing you all there,Thea -=-=-=-=THL Theodora of TrebizondSable Plume Clerk of the SignetKingdom of Artemisia"You are all learners, doers, teachers." -Richard Bach