[Artemisia] Event Thoughts

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 12:04:42 CST 2004

I Agree..  both of these events next year are going to be just the magic that everyone is looking for..  Phoenix Rising is being put on by 3 shires and it's gonna be good!!
red

Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote:
I have the answer-

you people are spending WAY too much time in the city. You need to come up
north, where we open the site at 9 am but don't start anything until noon,
where the site owners say "have fun, call if there's a problem" and go away.

Y'know, Phoenix Rising and/or Dragon's Tear may be just what you guys need
to find some more of that magic.

;-)

Morgan