[Artemisia] Event Thoughts

osondrea at srv.net osondrea at srv.net
Sat Dec 11 08:09:52 CST 2004

Master Niccolo,
 I have to agree completely with your ideas about feasts. I would like to
gather with friends at events while we eat our meals, but as you noted, it's
come down to either off-site or formal feast. Your idea sounds great to me.
 I would like to share one more thing about the magic of events for me.
People have pointed out to me for years now that I do not have to spend the
whole event in the corner working on scrolls. This is something I choose to
do. The scrolls I work on are a big part of why I play in the S.C.A. I enjoy
working on them and the people that I meet while doing the work. This is
where the magic of most events happens for me-not at a particular time, but
while doing a particular thing. Maybe it's not just a matter of timing, but
also the activity.

                                                             M. Osondrea

LAURA STUMPP