[Artemisia] Spoiling the Magic

Erik Joramo niall_logan at fencer.sca.org
Sat Dec 18 07:16:53 CST 2004

Agreed! Rather than looking down our noses at the newbies. we need to help encourage them to get  involved more, help them make or acquire period clothes.Plus we need to be tolerant of those new people who might be wearing "bad garb".
Niall (who started out with a plain tabard and a  button up dress shirt and plain black slacks as garb) Logan