[Artemisia] Iron Ball Praise

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 21:03:42 CST 2004

Wow,

Thank You Twae Linnes for hosting such a wonderful event.  It was great watching the tourney, playing games and basking in the warmth that your shire shows everyone.  I'm so sorry that we couldn't stay for feast as the smells coming out of the kitchen were nothing short of amazing.  Vivat to the artists who displayed their work.  The projects were well done and hope to see you all enter in Kingdom and other contests.  The book sale was great.  I probably bought more than I needed, but who could resist.

Thanks again for an enjoyable time,

Baron Tor Von Butterberg, OP
Baron of Arn Hold
and His lovely Baroness Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Baroness of Arn Hold