[Artemisia] A&S Domesdays

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Tue Dec 21 08:14:08 CST 2004

Sorry for the mass posting,

Greetings!

If you are an Arts Officer in Artemisia and have not submitted your
year-end reports...you are now officially late. As I have only received
5 reports as of this morning I have extended the deadline to December
29th. Please make sure that your reports are in by that date because my
report to Society will be mailed on the 30th with what I have.

Seneschals, if you have an Arts officer in your group please check with
them as you should also be receiving a copy of their report as well.

Questions?? Domesday examples are available in the A&S Officer's
Handbook online. I can also still be reached at this address. Please
email privately as not to clog up the lists.

Thank you all!!! Happy Holidays!!

Juliana
KMOAS