[Artemisia] scrolls

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed Dec 22 12:35:36 CST 2004

 Greetings, all. For those who are interested in recieving scrolls for awards that have not had scrolls given, I ask you to read the missive posted on the Kingdom web page.  This should explain the process by which back scrolls can get done.  A link to this missive is on the main Kingdom webpagehttp://artemisia.sca.org If you have any questions, please contact me.   Thank you.Thea-=-=-=-=-=THL Theodora of TrebizondSable Plume Clerk of the SignetKingdom of Artemisia"You are all learners, doers, teachers." -Richard Bach