[Artemisia] Iron Ball Praise

Jessi Boyer jaboyer at cableone.net
Wed Dec 22 23:22:07 CST 2004

I believe His Lordship has omitted one very important and well deserved
honor- that of his own being awarded the Golden Maple Leaf of Artemisia
for his excellence (and prolific participation) in the Arts and
Sciences.

Vivat, Ulric, and everyone else honored by Their Royal Majesties. It was
a fun and successful event!

Yesui

<snip>