[Artemisia] Call for Class Proposals, Loch Salann Collegium, January 29, 2005

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 09:59:09 CST 2004

I will be coordinating classes for the Loch Salann
Collegium on January 29.

There have been various class proposals given to
various folk.  I will do my best to contact folks who
have proposed classes.  But if you want to be sure
your class proposal gets where it needs to be, please
contact me.  Email is best, paper works okay, or
contact me at Loch Salann fighter practice or any
event you catch me at between now and then.

Your class proposals should include --

Class title:  Name of class as you want it listed in
the schedule

Class instructor(s):  Full names of all instructors,
with such titles as you desire to have listed.

Class description:  I will use this description
verbatim, unless given explicit permission to edit.
Include what the course will cover, time the class
will take, what students should bring (if anything),
what prior knowledge students should have (if any),
age limits for students (if any), class fee (if any).

Scheduling requests:  Should I schedule this class
before or after certain other classes?  Should I try
to keep it from conflicting with another class you
want to take?  I can't promise to accomodate all
scheduling requests, but at least make me aware so I
can try.

Room requests and A/V needs:  It will be assumed that
your class is suited to a Sunday-school style small
classroom, with chairs arrayed around tables.  If your
class needs something else -- open floor space, room
suitable for full-contact fighting, a kitchen,
whatever -- let me know.  Don't assume I will just
know what kind of space your class needs!  If you need
particular A/V equipment, we might be able to arrange
for loaners.  While I can't guarantee the ability to
accomodate everything, I guarantee 100% that I won't
be able to accomodate needs of which I am not aware.

Class preferences:  If we are blessed with so many
class proposals we can't use them all, and you're
teaching more than one class, please give me some way
of knowing which classes your heart is most set on.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono
bapadget at yahoo.com