[Artemisia] Unto the Barony of Loch Salann

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 01:56:30 CST 2004

May it please the Great Barony to read the following words.

    We,the humble tenens of Ard Rueadh,seek to beg a boon from the
  Wonderous and Noble Barony of Loch Salann.
     Our humble quest is for a Pas de'  Arms and we seek aid in this matter.
   Challenge and Invitation have been sent to the Barony of Starkhafn,our
Puissant
     and Chivalric cousins,of Caid.
   All that would attend to our aid,pray please to make a mighty show of
ceramony
      and Pagentry,with heraldic display to color the field and show the
greatness
   that is the Barony of Loch Salann and its Peoples.

  With great humility,

    Lord Andrew de Holloway

   Lord Aethelwulf    Omund

       Tenens,Ard Ruadh