[Artemisia] Vivat! to our new Pelicans & Laurel

Robert Burns unicornor at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 14:01:32 CST 2004

Hail and Vivat! to our new peers,
With a proper reverence, we congratulate and celebrate Arn Hold's new peers.
As Always, in service to Artemisia and the Dream,
HE Don Robert de Fletcher OL and Lady Ygraine Marschal of Couer du' Or

<artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
> Date: 2/1/2004 7:59:08 AM
> Subject: [Artemisia] Vivat! to our new Pelicans & Laurel
>
> Greetings Dearest Cousins,
>
> At the Masked Ball event held in the Barony of Arn Hold, Saturday
01/31/04, Our beloved King & Queen did bestow Peerages on three deserving
gentles.

> Master Fergus Andrew MacGillreick, Order of the Pelican
> Dame Linda Halley Barry, Order of the Pelican
> Mistress Antonia d'Alessandria, Order of the Laurel (making her a double
Peer).