[Artemisia] Happy Announcement

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 19:08:33 CST 2004

Greetings!
I am happy to announce that at the Loch Salann Collegium last week I
officially took as my apprentice Lady Victoria O Lochlainn of Twae Linnes.
Lady Victoria's husband, Lord Logan and several other friends were in
attendance.

Like my other belted apprentice, Mistress Tanglwyst, Lady Victoria created
her own belt (actually two belts). Lord Logan provided assistance in his
usual helpful way.

I am pleased and proud to have Lady Victoria as my apprentice, and we look
forward to a mutually profitable learning relationship. If anyone has praise
or criticism of her, please bring it to me.
Best regards to all
Countess Caryn von Katzenberg, OL