[Artemisia] looking for....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Feb 5 22:48:12 CST 2004

Beeswax...there are a couple of really cool "honey guys" (for want of a
better description) who have booths at the Farmers' Market in Missoula.
  I've bought lovely, inexpensive (and large) quantities of wax from them.
Wool--Joseph's Coat in Missoula, although I just also acquired 9 lbs of
Romney fleece on ebay.  There's also a *whole* bunch of online sources
for various fleeces (including exotics) and yarns.
Undyed silk--are you talking unspun, spun, or woven? Probably the single
best source for the latter is Dharma Trading (online).  Unspun comes in
a lot of different forms, most of which is available online or at
Joseph's Coat.  JC's also has a variety of different weights of silk
thread and yarn, both dyed and natural, but they're pretty expensive.
--maire