[Artemisia] Attention artisan woodworkers

Trish Wheeler tecklameadow at planet-save.com
Mon Feb 9 09:55:12 CST 2004

Greetings to the list!

My lord and I have recently felled a black walnut tree and would like to
 have it go to good use.

We are willing to barter or sell.  It is still in one piece but needs to
 be dealt with soon.

I would hate to see it become fire wood.

Anyone interested please contact us soon.

For the glory of the arts in Artemisia, I am

Lady Teckla MacNaughton of Unicorn Meadow
Baronial Minister of Arts and Sciences
Barony of Arn Hold