[Artemisia] Sage Advice Last Call for Registration Forms

sageadvice at rmci.net sageadvice at rmci.net
Mon Feb 9 17:42:00 CST 2004

Hello again!

I have put together a draft and have no more room for event copy.  This is
the last call for Event Registration Forms.  Those of you that have made
promises to "get forms to me" and have not as of yet, I need to have the
forms to me no later than Wednesday the 11th.  Otherwise I may have to
pull your event copy and make room.  I don't like being the "bad guy", but
hey, I got a deadline to meet.  :-)

And as a reminder for April's issue, the deadline will be March 1st for
Event Copy.  PLEASE send registration forms *with* your event copy.  If
you can't, I do accept faxes!  Contact me at  sageadvice at rmci.net and I'll
give you the #'s.  And remember, I REALLY LIKE ELECTRONIC COPY!  :-)
Also, be sure to put the name of your event in the subject line.  If you
have an update, please put "Changes" along with the date and event name in
the subject line.

Thanks Bunches!!!!
Lady Freydis