[Artemisia] from Konrad & Kortland

Kerri Kennison kerrik at globaltrav.com
Tue Feb 17 16:13:27 CST 2004

Greetings Citizens of the Aerie & Artemisia from Konrad and Kortland,
Crown Prinz and Prinzessin of all Artemisia.

We would like to thank everyone who traveled to the lands of Atenveldt
to attend Estrella War.  Vivat Artemisia for all of your hard work!
Grafin Albreda has informed us that Artemisia continually shined in
volunteering their time and efforts to better the event for all who
attended.  HE Juliana, Sir Ronan, Lady Aeschine and Lord Godwin have
assure us that Artemisia was stellar in the Arts and Sciences, Armored &
Rapier Combat & Archery.

We applaud the dedication and spirit of Artemisia and thank you all for
representing Artemisia in such a honorable manor.

For the Honor of Artemisia,

Konrad & Kortland
Crown Prinz & Crown Prinzessin
Artemisia