[Artemisia] Estrella Arts and Thank yous!

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:31:06 CST 2004

Greetings!

I have returned from the Great Desert and have news on the Arts and
Sciences.

I would like to start by thanking those gentles who volunteered and/or
gave up their Saturday to judge or help with the Arts Competition.  We
could not have done it without your help.  Those people are:

HL Isabeau de Sevigny
Grafine Albreda
Mistress Tanglewyst de Holloway
Baron Sir Thorwulf

I would also like to thank our ONLY entrant from Artemisia:
Graf Reinmar, who entered his county coronets into the competition.

The results of the competition were as follows: Pictures of the entries
will be online eventually. I am sorry I do not have the items listed
here, just names at this point.

Crowns and Coronets: (Caid/Artemisia Category Winner)
1st Place: Prince Ulf Blackfoot Fallgarson (An Tir)
2nd Place: Lord Iago Gof (Atenveldt)
3rd Place: Duke Iren Krist of Starre Inn (Outlands)

Middle Eastern Costume: (Atenveldt/Outlands Category Winner)
1st Place: Lady Cecelia du lac de Argent (Atenveldt)
2nd Place: Sayaidda Maimuna al-Bukhariyya (Outlands)
3rd Place: Lady Chaninai bint Ibrahim inb Rashid (Atenveldt)

Bookbinding: (Atenveldt/Outlands Category Winner)
1st Place: Bedlam Bookbinders of Atenveldt (Atenveldt)- Book of Chivalry
2nd Place: Lady Mirabelle & Master Gwillym (Outlands)
3rd Place: Baron Massimilano (Outlands)

War Point awarded to: Atenveldt/Outlands.

The categories for Estrella War 2006:
Archery Equipment
European Dance
Period Storage Containers