[Artemisia] Upcoming event -need feedback

Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil archergodwin at cableone.net
Mon Feb 23 07:07:56 CST 2004

I co-autocratted an 'archery' based event last year, and will be
autocrating the same event this year. Except last year's was a one day
event, and this year will be a camping event about 2.5 days. (Fri eve to
Sun eve).

The theme is again archery, or more to the point, weapons that fly
through the air.

The areas that I am looking at have enough space to allow a full-on
english clout shoot plus other activities at the same time, so I also
want to have a siege engine tourney.

The event will be held July 9-11, in or around Boise Idaho, or within 2
hours driving distance of Boise. Three locations are being considered
right now.

How many on this list would be interested in a Siege Engine Tourney?

I am also considering to include some hard suit, some rapier, target
archery, combat archery, and horseback archery. It's a lot for 2.5 days,
and I may have to weed some things out, or reduce in length some items,
but I wanted a little bit of something for everybody.

Just trying to get an idea for planning purposes, plus get feedback and
ideas for conducting a successful event.

Thanks!

Lord Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil
Autocrat - Challenge of Sherwood.