[Artemisia] Stan Wyrm Love Revel

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Tue Feb 24 10:30:43 CST 2004

Greetings Gentle Cousins!

As many of you will remember, at Love Revel two years ago, I volunteered to be hit with pies as a Shire fundraiser.  Since my return to the local Shire (and the SCA), the Steward for this year's Love Revel has been trying to convince me to do it again.

SOOOOOOO, I have decided that, during feast at Love Revel on March 27th, in the Shire of Stan Wyrm, I will offer up for auction 4 very special pies, with a twist.  What, you may ask, is the twist?  You'll have to be at the event to find out.  ADVANCED NOTICE- minimum bid on each of the pies will be $10.00, but it will be worth it.

Bonheddr Morgan Blaidd Du,
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton,