[Artemisia] Paging Loch Salann

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Tue Feb 24 10:19:54 CST 2004

Also paging Loch Salaan for the lady falconer who was at Estrella. I have
her camera she left behind at the Saturday demo where she flew her hawk.
I think I remember name to be Angela. She is also a fencer.
Yasmeena, patent pending for the Order of Laurel

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:59:14 -0800 (PST) Auraelia de Medici
<auraeliade at yahoo.com> writes:
> Hello!
>
> Have been trying to reach Lord Elias Tygar and Lady
> Valentina la Marcheande.  Could they please contact me
> privately?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Lady Auraelia de Medici

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company