[Artemisia] Estrella War highlights?

tangl tangl at myway.com
Tue Feb 24 19:30:44 CST 2004

 Well, the War for me was typical, but the War for Terence was actually better than he's used to! Terence has a penchant for missing the "good parties". He always hears about these random encounters I have that occur just after he goes to bed, or end right before he got there. So, he stayed by me the whole war during the eventings and thus, got to get Tangled! First night, we were fetched by an old friend of mine from a pirate raid I did a few years back. She took us as a "Floating Flirting Party" where she handed out cloved fruit and a drink she just invented the night before called Here Try This. From there we went to the Outlandish Pirate Party and he was done in by a Three Man game. Lord Darius was volunteering at Troll, so he missed it unfortunately, but he helped out all day at the Troll gate in Pre Reg. The next day, we spent the day hanging out together. I taught two classes at the War, Persona Development and Patterning, and he got to explore Merchant's Row before joining in the fencing. Darius joined us for a little while after volunteering at Troll in the morning. Terence ended up going to all the parties he ever had heard tales about, and Darius actually spent the entire war Volunteering, so both did what they really loved doing! And I got to hang out and judge the Bookbinding Competition for the War Point. Anyone else? Tangl