[Artemisia] The Big Move

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 27 15:32:36 CST 2004

Greetings!

I realize that many folk getting this message are not in Billings, but I do
want this to get as much 'air time' as possible.

I will be getting the files from Austin in about a week to 10 days. What I
am looking at is getting several people to help me unload the trailer once
it is dropped off in my driveway. I can feed people (pizza party!) in
exchange for a few hours of work.

The last unloading took 'As it turned out, it only took 2 to 3 hours to
unload with 4 or 5 strong backs (plus other folks hauling boxes and watering
the crew).' to quote the gal who has had them for the past three years.

I'll be renting a heavy duty hand truck and the trucking company will be
providing a ramp, so there shouldn't be anything very difficult, here.

If you are interested in helping out, please message me privately. Include
your preference for pizza and beverage [I cannot buy alcohol with Laurel
funds, but I can provide stuff from my own pocket after the moving is
completed.] Once I have a solid date, I'll message you back for
confirmation.

Thanks for everyone's attention.

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
Laurel Designate