[Artemisia] Sage Advice Deadline Reminder for April -- LAST CALL

sageadvice at rmci.net sageadvice at rmci.net
Sat Feb 28 10:04:48 CST 2004

GREETINGS!!!

I'm sending out the last call for the Sage.  The first is Monday and I
will NOT, I repeat, NOT be able to accept ANYTHING else after March 1st.
This includes event announcements, changes, stories, ETC, ETC, ***and*** I
cannot print announcements unless they are accompanied with a signed
registration form.  So... once I burn the Sage to CD, I will take it to
the printers and will be working on it there.  I WILL NOT have access to
email or ANYTHING to make additions or changes.

***PLEASE understand, this applies to EVERYONE.***

So with a BIG SMILE I say.....   YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  :-)

SMILES!!
Lady Freydis
   (Running for cover)