[Artemisia] Sage Advice Deadline Reminder for April

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Tue Feb 24 10:48:07 CST 2004

Thanks for the reminder... I like it. I will be adding some updates to my
event copy.... trying to really market this event. Can you reserve me an
additional 1/2 page for this? Also, I think it's time to print some
useful information about sponsoring horses at events. Perhaps this
attachment will do. What do you think?
Yasmeena