[Artemisia] 12th Night in the Shire- Feast

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 19:15:27 CST 2004

Hi y'all,

I hope that each and every had a lovely Christmas/Haunaka/Yule/Kwanza/Winterfest season, but the holidays aren't over! 12th Night (and my birthday!) approaches sooner than many were prepared for. Next Saturday (not tomorrow silly, the 10th)is the event and we should be well on our way in our big hat building, right?

Of course, feast reservations were to be pre-paid, by tomorrow was it? Just a note to let you all know that unless things change rapidly, I'll be preparing a nice intimite dinner for 14 people at 12th night.

If for some reason you can't pre-pay, but you know you will be there and purchasing feast, please let me know ASAP and I'll buy enough groceries for you. If you wait until the day of the event, it is very likely that you will not get dinner. If you are traveling in from out of the area and are concerned about the weather(took Kyle and myself 9 1/2 hours to drive from Boise to Layton on Monday, didn't see the asphault until Ogden!), please let me know, as well. I can make accomodations if I can anticipate the need, but contrary to rumor, I'm not omnipotent! That's a scandalous lie! *grin*

Of course, a 14 person feast increases space for off-board feasting, AND makes things easier on me, but come on, then you'd be missing out on some seriously tasty food.

*shrug* up to y'all...

Yers,
The Kitchen Wench... er... I mean Kitchen Witch... ummm, no that's
not right...Kitchen Hottie? Oh, bother...

Isabeau- The Cook