[Artemisia] Call To War

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 00:52:32 CST 2004

Greetings to my fair Company and to all rapier fighters of Artemisia
I would like to announce to you all that I have be give command of all
Artemisia Rapier Fighters for Estrella War this year by Their Majesties leave. It is
with great honor that I take this command and now send forth a call to arms,
for all to join with me on the fields of battle this year at war. Join me in
honor of our King and Queen, join with me for the honor of our beloved kingdom.
To War then and to honor, victory and glory.
Yours in service
Captain General Azir De Lucera
Rapier Champion of the Kingdom of Artemisia
Commander of Artemisia Rapier fighters at Estrella War XX
Rapier Defender of the Shire of Gryphon's Lair