[Artemisia] Ard Ruadh Masked Ball

ray congdon rayctc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 16:39:36 CST 2004

Greetings All,

Ard Ruadh will be hosting its first anual Masked Ball on January 17, 2004 in Hurricane UT.  Site opens a 4pm and closes at 9:30pm.  this will be a dry site. (bummer, I know).  directions as follows.  from I-15 South take exit 16 on to state rd 9. towards Hurricane, until you arrive at the first enterance to Quail Lake Estates,  enter estates ant take a left, stay on the outer circle road (quail creek drive) until you arrive at the club house.
same directions from the south heading north.

for contact info call Jana at1-435 590-0198
or
email andrew at rayctc at yahoo.com

Events will include:
Dancing
a Bardic circle
Games of a medieval nature
a costume contest
table setting contest
and what ever other shenanigans we get up to....

the feast is pot luck
(please bring you're own feast gear)

the autocrate insistes that masks be worn please (at least on arrival)

Hope to see you there....

 Andrew C. M. de Holloway