[Artemisia] Equestrian stuff on eBay

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Jan 8 13:52:29 CST 2004

Not bad. Thanks for the alert. To contact Artemisian equestrians directly
join the Artemisian Stables & Kennels newsgroup at:
Or send an email to:
ArtStables-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Yasmeena

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:37:40 -0700 "Jeff Webster" <red_belt at msn.com>
writes:
> For all you equestrian types looking for cool stuff for your horsie,
> check
> out eBay item #3652621651
> "medieval bridle,reins, breastplate & crupper"
> Rather nice stuff for your buddy and you.
>
> Ulric

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company