[Artemisia] Fwd: Attn: Musicians attending Estrella -- recruiting for Grand Ball!

bapadget bapadget at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 17:10:02 CST 2004

--- In AtenDance at yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Maynard"
<miladyblade at h...> wrote:
Greetings!  I am pleased to announce that we have plans for there to
be live
dance music at this year's Estrella's Grand Ball.  Our hope is to
form an
inter-kingdom musician's gallery similar to what has been done
previous
years at Pennsic and Lilies Ball.  To that end, we have posted scores
of all
the sets of dance music for interested musicians to have before-hand:

http://www.silvertyne.com/~smaynard/estrella_ball/

This link can also be reached off the Special Events page of the
Estrella
war site.

We would greatly appreciate your help getting the word out to the
other
kingdoms and to any musicians you know.  Please feel free to re-post
this
missive to any appropriate lists to which you belong.

Please note:

A practice session for all interested musicians is scheduled for 7 PM
Thursday in the Grand Court Pavilion.  If you wish to participate in
the
musician's gallery Friday night, we need you at the practice session.

The Grand Ball is scheduled Friday night at 7 PM in the same location.

Thanks and hope to see many of you there!

Dame Selene O'Malley, OP, DWS