[Artemisia] Loch Salann Collegium Site Change.

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 13:40:19 CST 2004

Unto the good Kingdom of Artemisia do I send fond greetings,

At this time I would like to bring to your attention that the site for the Loch Salann Collegium has been changed due to the overwhelming interest in this event.

The new site is the Lone Peak Pavilion
10140 S 700 E
Sandy Ut.

Simply follow the same directions in the Sage Advice until you reach 8600 S.  Instead on turning right on 8600 continue southbound until you reach 10140 S.  There is a light at Carnation Dr.  Go through the light and turn right in the 1st driveway after the light at Carnation.

May I offer my most sincere apologies if this causes any difficulties.

Please remember feast reservation for Mistress Casamira's delicious feast are due by this coming Saturday Jan 17th.

In humble service
Sergeant Raven Macleod
Seneschal, Loch Salann