[Artemisia] Sage Advice Contact Info

sageadvice at rmci.net sageadvice at rmci.net
Thu Jan 15 16:22:35 CST 2004

Hello everyone!

I hope this goes through, as I am not subscribed under this address, but
that is what I would like everyone to know!  I have created a new email
address for submitting information/requests to the Sage Advice.  My
regular home email address is subscribed to many lists and I am TOO afraid
I will loose precious material.  So with that said, I will be given the
responsibilities of the Sage Advice Full Time starting with the March
issue.  I would like to get out there the email address I would like
everyone to use to send that information to, so here it is:

    sageadvice at rmci.net

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at the above
address.

EXCITED to be In Service,
Lady Freydis the Good