[Artemisia] Heraldic Domesday reports final call

Golden Wing Herald sageherald at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 20:06:02 CST 2004

Okay, folks. Playtime's over.

You have until the 20th to get your Domesday reports to me, or alert me that they are on their way. If you do not do so, your senechales will be alerted. If I have not heard from you by midnight on the 20th, your report will be late and will no longer be accepted.

Right now, I have exactly 5 reports, in the order received: Bronzehelm, Otherhill, Cote du Ciel, Crystal Crags and Arrow's Flight. Well done, people.

Any baronies without Domesday reports risk their baronial status.

This is important, people. The Herald's Office deals with money. The Real World cares a lot about the proper use of funds, especially in the case of non-profit organizations. The only way to cover your butt, and for my incredible staff to back that call, is to file your reports on time. No report means there's no proof on your behalf if there's a problem. This is a Real World consequence, just like the Exchequer's Office has to deal with. Although we don't deal in the amount of money they do, the College of Heralds deals with a large enough sum for regular audits.

Get your reports in. Send them here. Send them now.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway

Golden Wing Herald, Artemisia