[Artemisia] volunteering at Estrella

Rick Olson olsons5 at sunvalley.net
Wed Jan 21 16:12:41 CST 2004

Hello Tangl, and others
    HE Julianna is in charge of registering volunteers for A&S. You should
contact her directly. Thank you for taking the time to volunteer where ever
it may be.
    I still need more people to cover our two nights of parking lot
security. Sir Conrad and his household are covering eight hours. Are there
any other households that can match that?

Albreda

Subject: [Artemisia] volunteering at Estrella

> Hello Albreda! I'm judging the Bookbinding at Estrella. The A&S
Countess lady told me that was a full day of volunteering, Saturday to be
exact. Do I register that with you? Tangljudge