[Artemisia] Volunteering at Estrella

Rick Olson olsons5 at sunvalley.net
Fri Jan 23 10:52:28 CST 2004

Greetings Auraelia and List,

    Yes, this will count as volunteering. Of course it will require the
proper paper work gets done so you, your Household, Barony and Kingdom can
be credited with it. I will ask how this should be handled. Thanks for
asking.

    Thanks again to everyone that has volunteered already. Of the 96 hours I
was asked to fill, there are only eight left. That is beside all the other
volunteers in Marshalling, A&S, Archery, Water bearing, etc...Many people in
several Kingdoms are coming forward to volunteer. According to the Volunteer
autocrat "it looks like Artemisia is ahead of the game right now!".

    I still have three shifts open from 4A.M. to 10 A.M. Friday morning (the
end of the Thursday shift). This is parking lot security at the rodeo
grounds. People get triple tickets for any shift, day or night, at the rodeo
grounds parking venue. Are there any more early birds out there?

A very happy Artemisian deputy to the Estrella Volunteer autocrat
Albreda