[Artemisia] TABARDS!

Eric & Mary Ward ecward at southwind.net
Fri Jan 30 12:17:23 CST 2004

Good Gentles of Artemisia!

While you are frantically packing for Estrella, look for the
Artemesia tabard you got last year.  Shake it out, maybe wash it, &
bring it with you.  What a wonderful site it makes during the battle
to see all that black & gold on the field!

WHAT????  You don't have a tabard???  Never fear.  We've been making
more!  Find me at WAR & I would be more than happy to give one to
you!  There is no charge for the tabards, but if you would like to
donate money for the tabard fund, I would not refuse it.  Vicountess
Lynn has spent quite a bit of money on these tabards & it would be
nice if she could be reimbursed, at least partially, for it.

The tabards are for ANYONE that wants one (well, anyone Artemisian)
to wear fighting, waterbearing, shopping, anytime you want to show
the Knowne Worlde from whence you hail. (Although, they make terrible
coverups to go to & from the showers...)

So, to sum up, if you have an Artemesian tabard, bring it, if you
don't, ask me for one!

In Service to the beautification of the Kingdom

Lady Dub Essa O'Fidhne GPA GHA
Loving wife to Lord Owen ap Howell, the dread archer