[Artemisia] Cross-posting request from Estrella Staff

Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil archergodwin at cableone.net
Sat Jan 31 10:42:18 CST 2004

Passing this on as a member of the Event Staff...

Godwin

Greetings to you all,

We have been getting questions about what people can do about showing up
early for war.  Please pass this along to other lists and those you know.

Anyone arriving Monday or Tuesday without Early Arrival approval will be
sent away!   PARKING IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANYTIME along the main road
outside the park!   You may be ticketed by police.

THERE ARE NO MERCHANTS ALLOWED ON SITE UNTIL TUESDAY except
for pre-arranged situations!

Those who have NOT PRE-REGISTERED will not be allowed entry into the
park until the pre-registered queue abates.

Please realize, we set these policies for safety and to comply with
mundane regulations.

Anybody who willfully enters the site without authorization and/or
violates the rules of Estrella War, may be expelled from the park for
the duration of the war!

Regards,

Yehudah of Nuremberg,
High Sheriff of Atenveldt